Klaus Klein MA, BC Registered Clinical Counsellor
Klaus helps people who are struggling with life situations that cause pain, sorrow, frustration, confusion, even despair.
He guides his clients to heal from the past, live more fully in the present, and create the kind of future they desire for themselves.
Klaus believes that real change is from deep within a person – not just at the behavioral level.
He works with clients letting go of what no longer fits mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Then developing new internal pathways for experiencing life in a much healthier and fulfilling way than thought possible
Klaus has had his own life struggles with physical injuries, relationship crises, career and job losses, and financial challenges.
He’s had to face his own internal and external battles, overcome dark times, and personal spiritual upheavals.
Klaus spent several years living and traveling overseas in Europe and Asia gaining wisdom, insights, and depth of himself and others.
Klaus has been a practicing therapist for the past 17 years.
Education, Training, and Credentials
- Master of Arts (MA) degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University Seattle, WA.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
- Clinical Member of the Satir Institute of the Pacific
- Completed level 1, 2, and advanced training in individual and family systems with the Satir Institute of the Pacific
- Created and developed the therapy component for an alternative High School Program called ‘Take-A-Hike’ working as a counsellor for teens, parents, and families, using conventional and adventure-based counselling.
- International Workshop leader for Personal Growth in Nanjing China